Website Junior jam
Junior Jam Internal Ref: E56 & E57
Links to Junior Jam Application:
Position start date: ASAP
You must hold a driving licence and your own transport to be considered for this position.
Junior Jam require a new staff member to cover Music PPA session Monday to Friday, Various hours TBC at interview.
Junior Jam have the pleasure of delivering PPA into hundreds of schools across the UK. We are always looking for dedicated and passionate people, with backgrounds, and education in musicianship and media to join our team of teachers. For this role we do not ask that you have a teaching degree although some experience teaching would be beneficial.
For the candidate we hire this role provides a way into teaching and gives valuable experience leading classroom. When you go into a classroom, with full support from Junior Jam, you take on the role of a classroom teacher. Delivering wide variety of engaging musical subjects for the academic year and longer. Junior Jam always offers full training provided for all subject areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Driving licence and car to be able to transport your resources.
· Previous experience teaching either in 1:1 or group situations.
· A passion for teaching.
· Knowledge of teaching music to children ages 5-11 (ideally in a school / workshop setting)
What can you expect from us?
.Ongoing support from our dedicated management team.
· 1:1 assistance with your first lessons with Junior Jam.
· Up to date and engaging lessons plans for you to teach.
· In depth training in all areas.
· All resources supplied for you to help aid your teaching.
· Competitive rates of pay, with regular pay appraisals.
· Continuing job reviews to make sure you are happy in your role at Junior Jam.
To find out more about the subjects we offer or more about Junior Jam please go to our website www.juniorjam.co.uk. You can also apply from our website using the recruitment tab in the top right corner.
At Junior Jam we pride ourselves on being able to match the right candidate to the right school. Insuring that both you, and the schools we service, have the experience we expect when working with Junior Jam.
Reference ID: E56 & E57
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.75-£17.15 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Teaching : 1 year (Preferred)
Leeds And Bradford, Yorkshire (Preferred)
Driving Licence & Car (Required)
DBS Certificate (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.